IMRA JAPAN (the “Company”) recognizes the importance of protecting personal information in a sophisticated information-communication society and thus strives to protect personal information under the policies listed below, which are in conformity to the Aisin Group Principles of Corporate Behavior.
- 1. Formulation and ongoing improvement of regulations for the protection of personal information
- IMRA JAPAN only uses personal information as appropriate; consequently, the Company formulated policy and personal information protection regulations. IMRA JAPAN shall ensure that these regulations are fully understood and implemented by all executives and employees and shall continually develop improvements.
- 2. Appropriate collection and use of personal information and communication with individuals
- IMRA JAPAN maintains a personal information management system that is appropriate for the operation of each department, which shall comply with the personal information protection and other regulations. Furthermore, IMRA JAPAN collects, uses, and provides personal information as appropriate and communicates with the relevant individuals as necessary, which includes disclosing personal information and allowing amendments.
- 3. Ensuring the accuracy and safety of personal information
- IMRA JAPAN strives to maintain, as much as possible, accurate and up-to-date personal information. The Company takes reasonable safety precautions to prevent the loss, destruction, manipulation, or leakage of personal information.
- 4. Compliance with laws and regulations governing personal information protection
- IMRA JAPAN complies with the laws, regulations, and guidelines stipulated by governmental organizations concerning the protection of personal information.
8. 1. 2013
IMRA JAPAN CO.,LTD.